Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- come on mess me up -

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: s03P8Yq.png]

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN -

His curiosity and his concern had piqued when the relic was announced as found - who had found it, why had they been searching for it? What were they now going to use it for? His brow had furrowed as he was told that it was an old Shaman that had discovered the relic - and that the maze that he now stood before was something of his creation. The maze was thick and thorny, it's depths unknown and dark in the early morning light. Reichenbach had camped on the beach the night before, knowing that it was closer than his home city and relishing the moment of silence as he had lain by his small, hot fire. The ocean had been relatively calm, though he had still been lulled to sleep by the sound of it's rolling waves. Only hours ago he had awoken with the sun, shaken the sand from his mahogany skin and set off at a purposeful trot toward the freshly sprouted maze.

Standing before it now felt ominous and unnatural, it's depths eerily quiet. Did the Shaman reside in it's centre? Reich was loathe to enter any sort of maze, feeling a sort of claustrophobia as he stared in silence, silver eyes worried. To enter the maze might mean risking his own life - nobody knew what the relic was or what power it had garnered over the years, it might be all powerful. The trail of his thoughts paused as he gazed at the mystery before him - for if the relic had the power to spring such vast life from nothing, what else could it do? A contemplative hum slipped from him, the sun slowly rising as he took the first step forward - into the maze he went.

@

Messages In This Thread
come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-04-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 07-09-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-10-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 07-20-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-20-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 08-03-2017, 07:18 PM