Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- I WANT EVERY OTHER FRECKLE -

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: s03P8Yq.png]

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN -

In a flurry of heat and feathers a man dropped from the sky, landing with a hefty thud upon the Steppe. Reichenbach felt his furrowed brow rise, his tumultuous silver eyes brightening with interest at the patchwork figure striding powerfully toward him. Where he had come from, Reich did not know, but as the man drew closer the Sovereign of Denocte felt energy thrum and surge within his deep chest - it didn't matter who he was, or where he'd come from, what mattered was that he was a kindred spirit in need of a fight

The electricity between them hummed, the muscles beneath Reichenbach's slick skin tense and taught with the promise of violence - so much so that he didn't take note of the cold, calculated eyes or the weather worn brow of his opponent. He saw only sweat and muscle, the twitch of a taunting smirk. Maxence's good looks (for they were good, all structure, hard edges and worn handsomely with life) were a shadow to him, all that mattered was that song - that thud, thud, thud and thrum, thrum, thrum of his heart and his blood. 

It was in that lacuna between the roughness of Maxence's voice and the pattern of his aggressive hooves that Reichenbach's face split into a chaotic grin, the light in his eyes ablaze with a savage delight as he danced on the tips of his neat, hard hooves. This was what he had come here for, this freedom of blood and bruises, the ability to be bloody and wild, to smile through crimson teeth and roar in unbound fury. The music in him swelled, a torrent of melody that had his skin vibrating in anticipation for the first move. 

He skipped back a step as the other stallion swiped at him, clacking his teeth as Maxence's sharp hoof scraped against the skin of his foreleg but grinning all the same. He half reared, the strong muscles in his hind legs singing as he met the stride of his opponent - a grunt was forced from his chest, his bones rattling with the strength behind the blow. He savoured the pain, let it fill his heart with rage and chaos, releasing whatever it was as a man that made him want to hurt. He shoved back, snapping savagely at Max's eyes before kicking out with his front hooves, trying to draw blood from the other mans legs and chest, all fire and laughter. 

Had he been a soldier, like the man he tackled, Reichenbach might have sought to lessen his fire, to control it instead of letting it spread unbound through logic and reason. But Reichenbach was not Sovereign of The Night Court for nothing - he was vibrant and alive and he allowed (whether or not it might be his downfall) himself to feel and react openly. He began to feel the stinging of the slash on his foreleg, his chest already tender and bruising - and still he smiled. 

Summary: Reich dances back from Max's attempt to swipe his foot out, but Max's sharp hoof cuts his foreleg. He meets Max's stride chest on and pushes / shoves back at him, snapping at his face. As he shoves he lashes out with his front hooves, trying to cut or bruise Max's chest / legs. 

Attack Used:
Attack(s) Left: 1
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: n/a

Response Deadline: 13th July
Tags: @Maxence @kay, @inkbone, AND @SID

Messages In This Thread
I WANT EVERY OTHER FRECKLE - - by Reichenbach - 07-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I WANT EVERY OTHER FRECKLE - - by Maxence - 07-09-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: I WANT EVERY OTHER FRECKLE - - by Reichenbach - 07-10-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: I WANT EVERY OTHER FRECKLE - - by inkbone - 07-24-2017, 12:43 AM