Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- take a journey into my mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 309 — Threads: 165
Signos: 989,640
Official Novus Account

For a while, the only sound echoing throughout the pathways are the sounds of your own hooves striking the semi-frozen ground, all traces of the shadow animal left behind you. It seems peaceful, almost; except for the occasional bursts of laughter.

Around one of the next bend awaits a pond, its waters clear but the soil at its bottom black. But sparkling at the bottom, a single diamond against the water’s inky blanket lays a shiny orb of some sort. And tethered to this orb by a short chain of the same material is a silver fish of some sorts, its scales glistening iridescently. As you draw near, a mental plead for help reaches you, and with a start you realize the creature is communicating with you telepathically.

’Please, free me. This pond is large but I have yet to see enough of it. Help me, and I’ll help you.’ But how may a fish help you?

@Weir

You now have until Wednesday, July 26th at 11:59pm PST to get one last reply in before the Shaman reappears, so please reply accordingly!

Happy writing!

To tag this account: @*'Random Events' without the asterisk.
Please be advised, tagging the Random Event account does not guarantee a response!

Messages In This Thread
take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-12-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: take a journey into my mind - by Random Events - 07-20-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-20-2017, 08:22 PM