Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

i've been so wrapped up
in my warm cocoon

Callynite

but something's happening
things are changing soon

The doe smiled, even as she caught herself looking over him frequently, staring at the changes, the stag her stallion had become. Of course, he seemed more careful, watching those antlers, and she finally had to laugh, shaking her head, "Now who has to worry about impaling who? Don't worry about the antlers, you'll get used to them . . . But, you don't need to worry about risking hurting me. Here, watch, lower your head and look at your reflection again," She instructed, waiting for him to do so, before using her muzzle to point out the secret of these sort of antlers, "They always point out, yes, but their more defensive than offensive. Like . . . a barrier if you will, a sharp and discouraging, but you'd have to basically head butt at a downward angle of your head to impale anything." She explained, before turning her head, and this time, she proved it a little better, resting her forehead against his, his antlers not near her, her own filling the empty space between his, neither at risk of hurting the other. "See." She whispered, pulling back enough to brush her cheek against his, "You're still not that scary."

She shifted back, before letting him step closer to her side, and she leaned into his touch, nuzzling her face against the soft fur of his chest as she smiled gently at his teasing, "As long as I'm the only one who can bring it out." She retorted playfully. Though she did have to agree, their luck with adventures were something else, "Yeah, they really do turn out a little . . . interesting, don't they?" she agreed with a laugh, before turning to look up at him.

His words touched her heart, and her smile softened, the soft, gentleness that was reserved for just him coming to the fore front, "Oh, should we just take this up to the peak now, and have a ceremony and proper wedding later then?" She teased, only half kidding. She'd be happy to claim him as her mate forever, even before a proper wedding, though she'd still rather do it in order, knowing he knew that too. "Don't agree to that . . . there's . . . some things I need to take care of in Dawn Court first, before we can get this rolling." She added, her smile playful, secretive. Some things indeed, not that she intended to tell him just yet. Just in case it fell apart on her.

She did smile at his compliment, look up at him through her eyelashes gently, "Most beautiful deer?" She repeated gently, the words soothing age old balms she had never told him about from being raised by her mother who was a radiant beauty she could never compare herself to. A lady of creams and ivory, her silver horns glinting, her blue eyes cold as ice as she would constantly berate having such a plain daughter. And yet, he never failed to find her beautiful.

Was it a surprise she loved him so deeply? She snorted lightly, even as she had to nod in agreement, "No, I agree . . . the similarity . . . the fit, it's . . . a lot better." She smiled up at him, her head tilted only just so to meet his gaze, their heights so much more level now, as she easily nuzzled his cheek, before tucking herself up against his side, "It is a lot better than before. More natural even." She agreed with a warm smile, eyes closing softly as she relaxed against him, before glancing back out at the frozen beach, "Although, can I just say that this is not a good wedding place? I think somewhere warmer . . ." Perhaps if all goes well with Delumine, in her own citadel courtyard.

i'm pushing the edge, i'm feeling it crack

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3

and once i get out
there's no turning back

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM