Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dear Lillie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noctiilucent

She was alone for mere moments before someone approached her. The still world roared back to life in just a short amount of time. Noctii had been so absorbed by the hypnotic movements of the ocean she had not noticed the vicious chill in the air. A voice drifted above the sound of the crashing waves, urging Noctii to stir from her trance. She turned her horned crown toward the speaker, their small ghostly frame sliding into her view. Noctii studied them, catching the tail end of some of their movements. They too drifted like a ghost, as though they did not just wear the robes of an apparition. They asked her if she was perhaps a newcomer here. Without leaving much room for a response, they additionally encouraged Noctii to follow them out of the cold. "To these lands I am new, yes. Noctii added such useless information to her words at times. Too frequently for her liking. There was no reason for her extra information, a simple yes could have sufficed. 

The golden dappled maiden studied the smaller femora for a few more minutes. "How strange, usually the ocean brings thoughts of warmth. Though this one only brings thoughts of violence, anger, and the fierce bite fo winter. I would also like to add that it is usually unwise to follow a stranger in unknown lands. How can I be sure I can trust you without even knowing your name? The road of the damned is often forged by those with good intentions." Noctiilucent warned the mare, her wary nature was very clear in both her words and the way she held herself. At least how she currently held herself. Thre was no real reason or proof for her to doubt the sincerity of this stranger's words, but the same argument could be placed for the opposite. The wind from the sea blew harshly as they stood there, her long tresses blew around her nape and frame. As though she were a pillar and her hair the vines that grew uselessly on their sides. 

Her blue gaze was fixated on the delicate looking alabaster minx. There was nothing inherently threatening about her. In fact, she seemed quite approachable, but it was hard for Noctii to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Given her trials in life, she would not be surprised if this was another trick of the gods or ill intentions of a fellow mortal. "I am known as Noctiilucent. Or by my title, Ashes of the Sun." She spoke, and addressing her by the title her family gave her may have seemed strange, it was true. Noctii despised dishonesty, though she herself had been one of them once in her life.

"Speech"
Notes: <3! 
Tags: Open | @Messalina 
Words: 456

Hold onto Me
When you think you're sinking

Messages In This Thread
Dear Lillie - by Noctiilucent - 01-15-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Dear Lillie - by Messalina - 01-17-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Dear Lillie - by Noctiilucent - 01-22-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Dear Lillie - by Messalina - 01-23-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Dear Lillie - by Noctiilucent - 02-18-2018, 01:53 PM