Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - that Queen is Mean

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

If Pan would have known the concerned thoughts running through Maude’s mind, he might have laughed.  For the boy was as harmless as they came, and he certainly didn’t intend to send her to jail.  Humming a bit, he wrapped her leg as tightly as he could without cutting off her circulation, knowing that the pressure along her ankle would help it to heal, or at least would keep it in place until she could find her way back to wherever it was she came from (or wherever she was going).  Stepping back to admire his work, he grinned at the girl.  There!  That should help… and I think you should try to keep it cold.  There’s a river, not far from here… maybe you could walk in it to help from the swelling… but be careful, because King Kasil says the current is dangerous… I can swim though, so it’s not so bad.

He smiled at the girl again, for she was obviously uncomfortable, and if she wasn’t eating the apple, she must have hit her head as well… for it was his favorite treat in the whole wide world.  Nudging it toward her again with an encouraging manner, he hoped she would nibble on it.  After all, food was always a helpful cure in the boy’s book, and he decided she was definitely hungry (whether that was true or not).  It’s okay, the apple is tasty.  I picked it myself, from the meadow.  We were harvesting some for the festival, to use in the pastries and cider!  Once you’re feeling better, you should come by and get some, and you can join in the music too – you have a lovely voice.

She seemed genuinely worried that they would punish her for being there, and her mention of getting in trouble had him laughing (in part, because she wouldn’t get in trouble for being curious in a place such as the Dawn Court, but also because he never thought of such things when he was exploring).  I have friends in the Dusk Court… in fact my bestest-best friend Flora is there.  And, I’m learning from the healer in the swamp, Yana.  But don’t worry… there’s no one who will be mad for you being here.  We welcome visitors to the Dawn Court.  Come on, I can show you.  Are you able to walk now?

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Maude

Messages In This Thread
that Queen is Mean - by Maude - 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: that Queen is Mean - by Pan - 10-22-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: that Queen is Mean - by Maude - 10-24-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: that Queen is Mean - by Pan - 10-29-2017, 02:45 AM