Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - kindling in my soul;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Raglan

The storm front was a wily one.

Drafts pushed up and down and every which way as the Silvertongue careened through the clouds, thunder rumbling at his back and adrenaline coursing through his veins. Stretching his neck forward, silvery locks pulled away from his face by violent winds, Raglan whooped with joy and plunged down down down, through the cloud cover and toward the earth. Racing the tempest, the blood hued youth responded to the bellowing of the storm with a wild scream of his own, his reply quickly eaten up by the rolling of the clouds as they clashed with the gods. 

Folding his wings to his sides, the Crow angled his body into a straight dive toward the parapets and thick stone walls of the fortress, the figures that peppered the walkways growing larger with every passing second. The drop stole the breath from his lungs and the laughter from his lips as he plummeted, the ground looming before him. Closer closer closer the walls grew larger and more imposing, death from fall becoming more of a likelihood the longer he waited to pull up. The trio of figures huddled along a parapet's edge became his aim, the fiery coloring of the Twins and the Magician grabbing his attention. Thrilling fear lent a sharpness to the features of the world around him, and the grin that stretched his lips became as wide as it could as his wild, opalescent eyes took it all in - the last moments before what he could decide to be his death. 

But even if he died, the Silvertongue knew that hell would spit him right back out. 

At the last second, Raglan flared his wings, the air snapping at them with a mighty cracking sound as he clenched his teeth in defense of biting his tongue from the sudden deceleration. With a series of powerful down strokes, the Young Crow was able to reduce his speed and flutter the last few feet to the stone floor. Pressing his hooves daintily to the walkway, Raglan shook the tension from his limbs and flashed his fellow Crows a breathless smile, eyes still wild with thrill and looking every inch a wildling. Folding great feathered wings along his ribcage and offering a nod to Acton and a shallow bow to each of the Twins in turn, Raglan stepped forward to join them.

"Magician, Twins, it's been a while," Flashing a roguish grin, the Silvertongue considers sending a wink Mila's way just to rile up Lavinia's competitive nature, but thinks better of it at the last moment, "Reich and Cam have had me busier than a rooster in a hen house."

@Acton @Mila @Lavinia aaa my first thread with other Crows aaaa

Messages In This Thread
kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-03-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Mila - 10-08-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Lavinia - 10-15-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Mila - 10-19-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Raglan - 10-19-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-23-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Lavinia - 11-07-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Mila - 11-16-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Raglan - 12-10-2017, 03:58 PM