Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Where A Dead Man Called Out

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
BlackPlague

The dual-horned stallion was clearly warning him that he could be gored, and to be honest, Plague was slightly excited by the thought. Not that he enjoyed the thought of having his flesh shredded, but he always enjoyed a good fight. He would have to remember this one for later. A spar could do his aggression some good – work out some built-up testosterone and frustrations. Oh how he missed his Dare. She would soothe him, calm him. And when the time was right, would rile him up again and point him in a direction he could destroy. What a sad little tool was he; but it worked well for them.

Not Oblivion.

The large male almost seemed to deflate (almost!) but couldn’t tear his eyes from the female. No. She might not remember who she was, but she was certainly Oblivion. Boogeyman or not. He listened as she spoke (she wasn’t as aggressive as his Oblivion…was she sick?) And before he could ask further questions, another approached. His body was painted, and he, too bore a horn. Was there something in the water that he was missing? Everyone else had horns and wings and strange…other things. He would have to find out what it was that gave them all such glorious war-tools. He decided he needed one, too.

The smaller peaceful stallion spoke again, seemingly out of place amongst the two larger males and the female. He wanted to fight him; to beat him down. This was his female…the last remnant of his past that he could find anywhere in this world. His children were likely dead. If not, they were long gone, and he would never see them again. But he held his place. There was no need to fight an opponent who was unwilling. There were plenty of willing others he could find. And in this momentary lapse of a ‘need’ to fight, Plague followed suit of the dual-horned boy. ”I do wish to speak with both of you at a later time, about this place and other things. Perhaps we can meet when you aren’t…otherwise occupied.” His dark eyes flick to the smaller painted male before glancing at both the horned stallion and the female. ”Until then… good night.”

And with that, Plague exits the area, hooves echoing against the stone floor, reverberating around the stone walls, fading as he left.

”Speech”

| I find it kind of funny…I find it kind of sad…the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had |
Image © Bouzid27 @ Deviant Art

@Ammon @Ktulu @Apollo
Sorry it took so long. Life has been stupid busy. :/

Messages In This Thread
Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Ammon - 10-05-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by BlackPlague - 10-09-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Ktulu - 10-14-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Ammon - 10-18-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by BlackPlague - 10-19-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Apollo - 10-19-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Ktulu - 11-01-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Where A Dead Man Called Out - by Ammon - 11-04-2017, 01:22 PM