Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - hangin next to you [meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH
ATROX MELIOR DULCISSIMA VERITAS MENDACIIS

No one could ever say Court Life was dull, Isorath had expected something grand to take place today — but he hadn't expected that. The winged Kirin can only watch with a mixture of surprise, curiousity and daresay a pinch of sadness as Rannevig announced her abdication. His feather light sigh is accompanied by the musical notes of crystals clinking together from their chains upon his gilded bridle. Halo crowned head turned to each of the gathered to drink in their own responses to this shock event.

He had returned to Terrastella for this meeting, and a part of him wonders what this will mean now. His position within the Library of Denocte was threatened by the alliance with Solterra, delicate and forced him to guard himself with an extra layer of scales. Will this Florentine, who now drew the Princeling's attention to her fully, continue with that alliance?

She's pretty, he decided internally, as his eyes finished their search of her winged frame. In a sunshine and butterscotch way, sugary sweet wrapped in lavender lace. Not that it was a fault, there were many who had come and gone in his life who were the same. The fae of his old court, wreathed in pastel roses, powdered head to foot in the sweetest shades of pink. The woman who had once enraptured his heart so completely, she had been spun from sunlight and gold. The soft, pink and cream boy with eyes the color of spring grass who lingered at his side.

Absently, his eyes cast downward to the pink kirin at his side, and the familar cat who rested on his withers. "I see you found Mittens, I told you, you would." He commented with a small pinch of fondness in his lilted voice, head dipped to try and nose at the fluffy creature. Momentarily distracted from the event that had unfolded in front of them all until Florentine called his attention back, righting himself to his impressive and ethereal height. "I will return to Denocte in the morn. I have set myself up there to learn from their library and sages, and I'm sure my new friends miss me so." He hummed to the new Sovereign, a soft chuckle escaping his pale maw.

"Tea sounds wonderful right now, while I cannot pilfer Rostislav's flask from him," Isorath mused with a smile and a nod of his antlered head, the halo which floated behind him bobbed with the momentum. "I do have a wonderful Delumine spirit that goes perfect with tea. If you would indulge."

♦︎

Messages In This Thread
hangin next to you [meeting] - by Rannveig - 10-06-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Máni - 10-06-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Diarmuid - 10-09-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Asterion - 10-09-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Maude - 10-10-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Isorath - 10-10-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by FAYE - 10-10-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Thaleia - 10-11-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Evangeline - 10-14-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: hangin next to you [meeting] - by Israfel - 10-15-2017, 05:18 PM