Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - devil's in a rush

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

BEXLEY BRIAR

Better a rat than a snake. Shut up, says that thing in Bexley’s head, murderously violent. Her steps grind the slate edge of the cobblestone to dust that swirls and chokes up the cool night air.  A crescent moon hangs in the air at her shoulder, the split of this stranger’s lips into a smile, hovering, glowing, incessant in its folly: the cerulean eyes set deep in Bexley’s face follow it with uncontained venom, the sides of her lips dragged downward into an isolationist frown. This is not how she wants to be spending her night. With a boy? Sure, maybe. But not this one. He smells too much of smoke and cedar, walks too close for her to feel any interest. With a neat crossing of those dedicate hooves, the Solterran steps once to the side, widening the rift between them, and continues without a word of acknowledgment.

Even his compliment won’t draw a noise from her. She merely rolls her eyes, unsurprised at the admission, having grown up with that word - lovely - carved too deep into her brain to elicit any affection when it comes from others’ mouths. Maybe practice flirting with someone more easily impressed before you try anything with me, she deadpans, fluttering those lashes at him a few times in a row, simultaneously bitter and coquettish. Irritably she flicks her tail against her legs and extends her strides, slender body moving quickly now, not with fear but annoyance, too hot-blooded, too exhausted, to have any interest in this stupid boy. Maybe another day, another time - or maybe not - he hasn’t really shown any potential. 

Reich should really let you boys get out more. The sound of her voice is sudden, gilded but sharp - breaks open the atmosphere as she flicks him a disinterested look, so that the night at once goes darker, goes quieter, more dangerous. Those social skills need a little sharpening, hmm? I don’t need a guide, babe. I’ve been here plenty of times.

She hops her way down a tiny ledge of rock, curls floating into the air for a milli-second before she makes contact with the ground. And besides that, she continues, a pitying look cast over her shoulder at the masked Crow, I’m not dumb enough to tell you what I’m doing here, especially not for free. 

@acton <3 

Messages In This Thread
devil's in a rush - by Bexley - 10-09-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Acton - 10-09-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Bexley - 10-11-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Acton - 10-12-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Bexley - 10-15-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Acton - 10-19-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Bexley - 10-19-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Acton - 10-20-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Bexley - 10-21-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: devil's in a rush - by Acton - 10-21-2017, 11:59 AM