Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tinker tailor soldier sailor

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
take care to bury all that you can
take care to leave a trace of a man

Reichenbach's gaze had begun to burn the Sun King's back to cole and yet still the King of night was met with the roaring face of a lion, turquiose stones for eyes mounted in a perpetual roar of fury upon it's slayers rump. As this alternate pair of eyes stared backwards they witnessed the bay king of moons and stars whisper a growling question, one that even caused Maxence to truly think.
A breath left the stag's nostrils, leaving in a gentle buff of mist that crept off into the clear night above, and it was a few moments later that Maxence returned the Night King's quiz with a slightly childish one of his own.

"Why do you think?" he whispered, not deigning to cast his gaze upon the moon king until he was certain that he was not surrounded by one hundred others. Still there was doubt within the Commander's mind as to whether he would ever return to Solterra again— or if he'd ever see Adotya again. 
Either way Maxence's life was—for the most part—in the hands of the stranger from the south.
But he was not ready to die.

Turning upon his haunches in calculated steps, Maxence turned to face his nemesis with eyes of steel and skin of dragon's leather. It would be clear to any who witnessed the decorated commander that he was a hero and a villain, a saviour and a perpetrator. 
"Rostislav," Maxence begun, another wild and silken breath leaving his mouth and slinking skyward "He was of the day court before the gods returned to this place. A coincidence that he left as soon as order grasped Solterra and fled to Caligos court? I think not." The warrior strode two steps forward to meet Reichenbach, now but a few feet from the man. 
"There are crows in Solis's land. I can feel them watching from the battlements and raking their claws over the Mors. Rostislav may be innocent, but when I find the one you're hiding in my ranks I'll strap him to a rock and let the vultures have their full" 

☀︎

@reichenbach OOOOO

Messages In This Thread
tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-12-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-12-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-15-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-16-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-17-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-17-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-18-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Raglan - 10-20-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Acton - 10-20-2017, 12:43 PM