Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tinker tailor soldier sailor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
take care to bury all that you can
take care to leave a trace of a man

Maxence would not spare Reichenbach hardly another second to speak when the bay spoke of justification, and instead the Night King would be met with a stomp of a split hoof and a booming voice. "NOTHING justifies the barbarism of poison, the violation of theft and the humiliation of shackles. It was under no order of mine that Rostislav was met with such devices, but I certainly do not pitty him. In the same breath, what reason can you give for placing spies in an already hostile land?" Maxence had belted in reply, lashing his words with the same power as the bullwhip upon his harness.
"The day your spies and their plots and schemes bring harm to my people, it will be Denocte's last. It was for that reason that Rostislav was taken. You paint a vulgar picture, you seem determined to mark me as a Solterran savage, but I did this for my people just as you do your bidding for yours"

The return of a threat was received without protest and without a bark or fight. Instead his cold eyes met with the webbing lashes of night and sought a nod of mututal understanding, because all in all that was all Maxence desired.
"Withdraw from Solterra" he spoke clearly, plainly, and again without bite. "I do not wish to be your enemy just as much as you should not wish me to be yours."
With these words the northern king turned and opened his wings, preparing for take off and the long flight home before he carefully whispered another warning.

"The day a crow bites the hand that feeds it, it will be it's last"

☀︎

@reichenbach OOOOO

Messages In This Thread
tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-12-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-12-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-15-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-16-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-17-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Reichenbach - 10-17-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Maxence - 10-18-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: tinker tailor soldier sailor - by Raglan - 10-20-2017, 12:13 PM