Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glassy sky

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Thaleia

T H A L E I A
let the ocean take me home

For a heartbeat, as her words hung suspended in the air between them, she regretted speaking. Regretted bringing attention to herself, and intruding on the woman's peace. They were in the very heart of an never-ending sea of greenery; the grass just barely holding onto the brightness of spring and summer, when autumn had begun to take hold of the land. Silver orbs blinked and took in the beauty of not just the landscape, but the young woman before her now. The gold of her coat almost shimmering and drinking in every last drop of sunlight, the bright painted splotches across her frame stunning and ethereal to take in.

The regret that suddenly laced through her blood and bones like a corrosive toxin was immediately burned away as the girl's friendly smile touched her face. Warmth flooded her as the sun drenched across her body, licked by the chill of the breeze as she watched the stranger's smile reach to the shining blue of her eyes.

Not at all! In fact I don't mind having some company. My name is Faye by the way.

Her ears flickered at the soft chuckle that left the girl's lips, and she found herself joining in with a light laugh of her own. An unfamiliar sound, the happiest yet since she had arrived in this unknown realm. The taste of it felt almost cosmically wrong to her, as she realized that she had yet to find out the fate of her crew and her pirate king.. her lover. She, an awful, cruel Queen who now laughed without care in the middle of this golden-green field, with a woman she had just met.

Sorrow flooded her, and she realized, suddenly, remarkably.. that she had not yet given her own name. Or said anything, for the matter.

With a sharp inhale, she attempted to recover her rudeness, and said: "Leia.. my name is Leia." She offered a small smile, the wind tickling the salt-white of her forelock, revealing the liquid silver of her eyes in the lovely sunlight. "What brings you here, Faye? If I may."

@faye this post is meh, I'm sorry lovely D:

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
glassy sky - by FAYE - 10-17-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: glassy sky - by Thaleia - 10-22-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: glassy sky - by FAYE - 11-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: glassy sky - by Thaleia - 11-11-2017, 05:52 AM