Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - (festival) in the black again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

The boy preened, glad that the visitors enjoyed his gift and proud that he was able to contribute toward the festival in some small way.  He edged closer to Somnus, making it clear that he was a Dawn Court welcomer too, and offered smiles all the way around when the visitors voiced their appreciation for the treats.  Strains of music wafted through the air, and he danced in place, closing his eyes and oblivious to who watched (for Pan was seldom bothered by things like embarrassment – instead, he was a creature who simply embraced life to the fullest).

He nodded when Somnus mentioned the drinks, thinking back to one which had made him feel a bit funny and given him the hiccups, but after the sensation had worn off, he’s simply decided to stay with the steaming apple cider.  After all, apples were the boy’s favorite, and given the choice, he’d have apple treats every day of the year.

I should like to see what’s over the hill… I’m a good explorer, you see?  You think I can come visit you sometime?  Pan wanted to see the whole world, even the mysterious Day Court.  And, you’re from the Day Court, right?  I know about the Day Court… I worshiped Solis with Inkheart before.  We tried to get him to show up, but I guess he was busy or something… I gave him some of my treasure though.  At the mention of his treasure, he reached into his satchel, jingling around as he drew out a bunch of bright pink Bee Balm tied with a string, offering it to Voltaire.  From one healer to another… maybe you can teach me a bit about healing – I’m still trying to learn.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Maxence, @Vadim, @Voltaire, @Somnus

Messages In This Thread
(festival) in the black again - by Maxence - 10-19-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Vadim - 10-19-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Somnus - 10-19-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Voltaire - 10-21-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Pan - 10-21-2017, 04:33 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Maxence - 10-25-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: (festival) in the black again - by Vadim - 10-25-2017, 09:49 AM