Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Return to Reality

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Hoofbeats echoed along the stone and marble of the hallway, reverberating off of the ebony door and Camdis felt himself sigh in relief, silvery eyes slipping closed as Reichenbach rushed toward him. Everything would be alright, everything would be back to normal as long as he could look into the stormcloud eyes of his beloved Sovereign and see that he was whole and healthy. Already, he could feel the questions he would ask his friend buzzing upon his lips, the request for his Raglan, the soothing tingle of his mint tea. Yes, the world would right itself and he would tell Reichenbach the truth about his visions, about the shadowy figure that insisted upon plaguing his dreams and turning his waking hours into nightmares. 

But there was something off about the figure approaching him, something different in the scent - there was no woodsmoke, no jasmine, no heady musk of familiarity that emanated from his King of Evening Stars. Pale eyes bursting open, Camdis caught sight of the obsidian creature kneeling at his side, antlered skull lowered and skin devouring the smoky light. Panic set in once more; the shadow creature was back, Calligo's servant solidifying into his reality to wreak havoc upon his wretched soul. He tried to move, to struggle against being hoisted onto the wraith's back like so many bags of grain, but his reserves of strength were long gone and his adrenaline had been used up in his pointless struggle toward Reichenbach's chambers. 

"No," He cried weakly, "No, please, you don't understand." Camdis' eyes blurred, glazing over and forcing him to blink rapidly in order to push off the encroaching darkness, "I'm the Regent... I have... I have to see Reichenbach. I need to tell him..." He trailed off, chest heaving as his breathing turned to painful gasps, "She wants us to make it dark like the void. Calligo. She... She told me... Like the Void."

Eyes rolling to the back of his head, Camdis Lohir fought to keep a grasp on his consciousness, refusing to let himself fall back into that damnable darkness, to let him fall away from his Kingdom. "Don't take me yet, tell... Tell Calligo I'll do it, I just... I need to know how..."

@Ammon hello void pon, have delirious Campon

Messages In This Thread
Return to Reality - by Camdis - 10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Ammon - 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Camdis - 10-19-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Return to Reality - by Ammon - 11-08-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Return to Reality - by Camdis - 11-09-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Return to Reality - by Rostislav - 11-20-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Return to Reality - by Ammon - 12-14-2017, 02:38 PM