Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - In the moonlight (open to anyone!)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Her gaze on me was intense. So intense that I felt something start to tickle, then burn inside me. It was an emotion I couldn't identify, but it lit me aflame and began to consume me. She had a certain... celestial essence to her, and it seemed interesting that she could have such an innocence about her. She asks about strife, and the great smile on my face fades. There is a lot more strife these days than I would like to imagine. I don't know why it came about. Whatever was going on between Denocte and Solterra, particularly, was beyond me. Was Maxence insane? Was there something going on that I was completely unaware of?

"Indeed, there is strife. The root of it is... well I don't have a fuckin' clue. But I am intimately familiar with the original act that started this current... struggle." It wasn't just that my smile faded. Instead I was scowling, grimacing at the thought. I was far, far from over my kidnapping. I did what I could to smother the bubbling rage. A humming in my head from Damaris helped me pop those bubbles.

I was unexpectedly soothed further when Selene's tinkling voice said something rather pleasant. That she would like to stay. The grimace faded and instead a surprised, somewhat hopeful look replaced it. "You would?" My voice sounded more rumbly than I might have expected. She gestured eastward, taking a few steps that direction. I followed her, Damaris trailing my heels, then passed her. "Of course I will show you around. I can't promise to be the best tour guide but uh, I can give you my own rundown." I offer a crooked smile, wondering exactly what kind of adventure we are about to go on.

WC: 295
Tag: @Selene
Sorry I took so long! :3 and uh, peace out yo! XD

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-21-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Selene - 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: In the moonlight (open to anyone!) - by Rostislav - 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM