Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - pumpkin pasties. [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

R
oasted pumpkin and sugary goodness burst on her tongue as the golden girl continued to stuff her face with pastries. She almost didn't hear the girl approach her, not when her back was turned and the sounds of drums and pipes were loud in her ears. Mila's body had melted into the shadows between the bonfires and glowing lanterns, like any good Crow. Either her freckled coat or the delicious smell of the pastries she stole gave her away.. she did not know, or cared, for the matter.

You.. made off like a bandit.

Delicate ears flicked at the sound of a soft voice breaking through the rumbling music that thrummed in her blood and bones, as she blinked and looked upward to meet the gaze of a young painted girl. The young thief noted that she was a pretty thing; a strange face with a pretty voice, and with lovely pinkish blossoms tucked into her mane. Her muscles did not flinch as her mouth ceased it's constant chewing, her eyes widening slightly as she took in the image of the girl that's lovely splashed features glowed in the dancing firelight. Mila simply gulped the rest of the treat down, before she gestured towards the stranger to come closer, deeper into the slithering shadows between the tents.

"That's what I do, darling," she smiled, her lips curling mischievously. "I steal and I know things, but alas, this is just a plate of pastries."

She shook her wild flaxen mane, the metal trinkets bound into her tresses tinkling softly. Her orbs blinking, before she pinned the girl with her stare, willing warmth to flood her bright emerald gaze. "Would you care for one?"

@sunkissed <3

Messages In This Thread
pumpkin pasties. [festival] - by Mila - 10-22-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: pumpkin pasties. [festival] - by Sunkissed - 10-25-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: pumpkin pasties. [festival] - by Mila - 11-03-2017, 06:39 AM