Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - fatality is like ghosts in snow;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Faida

faida

Faida does not answer him, though the smile she wears is so slyly full of secrets. Eyes that have seen dynasties crumble and gods fall to mortality, watch him like a hawk would its prey. They are eyes that have been other, eyes that still hunger for such terrible things. The porcelain girl shivers with their memories for they are as sweet as sugar upon her tongue.

The sun closes its eyes; shadows passing across the sky. The stream turns black as ink the moment the sun’s gaze is gone. The shadows pass their erasing hands across Faida’s pallid face and when the sun returns its gaze upon the Crow and his companion, the girl’s smile is gone.

“You do not listen.” She chastises him again with words that tighten like a serpent about his throat. “There is always a death but never an eternity of it.” The bone girl sighs, suddenly whimsical as she slither-steps closer to the boy. “You see,” Faida breathes as sweet as sugar, as clammy as death, “They can kill me, but I cannot stay dead.”

Lashes fan against her cheek, fluttering there as soft as butterfly wings. Her smile is back, curling her silver satin lips as her gaze snags upon him: a hooked claw sinking deep, deep into his skin and a feather to forget she was ever there. “Then make me one of your secrets, showman.” She breathes so gently one might almost forget that death lurked between their words.

He steps toward her and for each he takes towards the water’s edge, so she retreats to make him space. Her neck arches, graceful and shy; so terribly shy. Disappointment clouds her gaze as she peers up at him, every part the girl rejected by her crush.

“There is always blood.” Faida hums, her eyes earnest as she watches his feet intently. One more step, One more step  her poison heart sings to him. “You should know the blood never washes clean. It never goes

He drags the conversation on and she sighs, disappointed. “I do not know how but it was the beast that brought me here.”

@Acton 

Messages In This Thread
fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Acton - 10-27-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Faida - 11-07-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Acton - 11-07-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Faida - 11-13-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Acton - 11-16-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: fatality is like ghosts in snow; - by Faida - 11-24-2017, 02:56 PM