Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gone with the fallen leaves

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Asterion

Asterion
in sunshine and in shadow*

They way she says it, so bluntly, would make him flush if he were able; for all his starry eyes and dreamer’s head and concerning pattern of falling into first-glance love, Asterion knows nothing of romance. There are so many things he has had to learn in his relatively short time since leaving the beach he grew up on; Asterion is only just finding how to navigate friendships and family. Anything beyond that makes his heartbeat pick up at the thought of it. He’d shy like a wild thing if he didn’t know she was joking.

Luckily he does – he is not quite that obtuse – and his smile grows to a grin even as he ducks his head. “I just don’t want to get caught in a snowstorm,” he says, though he has no idea if the gray-edged horizon holds the promise of bad weather. The bay has never seen a winter, not really.

If they were as bad as he’d heard hinted at, maybe it was a good thing they had a castle and everything that came with it.

He follows her gaze to the horizon, but his eyes drift again to hers before he sets off into the fading daylight. “Hardly a vote of confidence,” he says, but his smile from before is lingering, soft as the edges of the clouds. “But good enough for me. I’ll tell you what I know as we go, though it’s not much, yet.”

Together they set off, the wind sighing around them.

@Himawari no worries! my post is garbage xD they'll have to thread again soon, I think they'd be good friends :)

Messages In This Thread
gone with the fallen leaves - by Himawari - 10-28-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Asterion - 10-29-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Himawari - 10-30-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Asterion - 10-31-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Himawari - 11-03-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Asterion - 11-04-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Himawari - 11-10-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: gone with the fallen leaves - by Asterion - 11-15-2017, 12:52 PM