Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dynasty

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

Lyra
"To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered."
The mountains were her domain. From a young age, especially within her old birth place, she was able to find the smallest notches in rocks to aide her ascents. In her youth she had become quick to scale mountains and ravines, and soon she was conquering great, steep cliffs in foreign lands. Clinging to the edge of a cliff was simply a walk in the park for the midnight blue mare- it came as easily to her as breathing. It was her escape from the memories of her past.

After her playful bound to yet another ledge, there was a not-so-distance voice that grabbed the attention of her piercing silver eyes. Only when they landed upon the dark frame of the stallion in front of her did she relax her shoulders, forcing down the small need to run. She knew this man, not personally but she had seen him wandering about since he joined the Night Court.

Perhaps it was the adrenaline that kept her from being a timid mess but the midnight splattered mare offered a slight smile at his comment. "I used to..when I was a child. I guess you never quite forget the feeling even if it has been years." She replied softly as she took a step away from the edge she had landed upon. A soft chuckled left her lips at is comment about pestering the people of Denocte. "Kaisar, correct? Perhaps I came to pester you instead." Lyra replied with a brief grin, teasing him just as he had done to her a moment ago.

"speaking"

@Kaisar

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 10-31-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:27 PM