Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dynasty

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kaisar

Years. It had been years since he too had been a young colt with his brother at his side. Her words of youth brought on a momentary note of melancholy in the volcanic stallion, though his face remained neutral to his inner workings. It had been years since he had thought of Marrod, and the days they'd spent flitting away the days of their youth getting u pto things the Gods only knew — the day he died had been the day he'd put him to rest completely, the years had not been kind to his brother. Better to bury him truly, than to let his ghost linger on.

A pause existed between them before he indulged her with a wry grin, shifting his great bulk and lifted his front left hoof in her direction. "So it is a normal thing, then, for foals of your land to enthusiastically scale perilous cliffs for fun?" Kaisar remained in good humor as he spoke, his words thick with faux incredulousness. Foals were foals after all, hadn't he played with fire as a child? Chucking his new found magic at his brother and vice versa for fun? A few scraped knees, nicks from jagged rocks and a dangerous fall were on par with the singed fur, burnt noses and threat of going up in flames.

Kaisar, correct? Perhaps I came to pester you instead.

He scoffed at that, a snorted laugh, as his head lifted to look down at her from the end of his nose. "Pester me? I'd like to see you try, dear Champion. I can be very good at ignoring pests." The warrior retorted with a tone that read matter-of-fact. "You'd have to try better than billy goating me from above."

Kaisar Talks
TAG: @Lyra

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 10-31-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:27 PM