Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dynasty

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kaisar

The past was humorous like that, in a bitter sort of way. Little, unimportant observations and simple sentences could part a memory long buried. Even here, where there should of been nothing but the wind howling between his ears and the magnificence of the view, he is not as immune as he would of liked to be. Still, he is determined to not let his day be ruined by uninvited whispers and shattered remnants of his own scrying orb.

Her confession of a shackled youth gains his interest, an ear twitched forward briefly before it settled again. It was just a glimpse, but Kaisar had long learned to seize those fleeting little openings, they offered the rare opportunity to begin to map out all the veiled roads a stranger still had to their name. Usually, he did it with malicious intent. Needled and poked snippets of information to gleam their true worth for weakness, some kind of edge where he can utilize his lance to run them through, but Lyra is not an opponent. She is not crossing her swords with him, verbal or physical. So he inquires into the snippet with a casual grace, light curiosity leading the way instead of an all consuming fire. "Pity," He rumbled, his words wisely lacking the sympathy that he would of balked at, if the words were meant for him, "part of being a foal is to get into trouble regardless, freedom or not. I once set my brother's tail on fire because I could. My father was less than pleased. Could of burned his heir to ash for being so reckless, he said. I found it funny, naturally." Kaisar grinned, one which turned wry at her wrinkled nose. "It is a remarkable talent, one that everyone should learn."

What about a friendly pest? To offer company.

"I suppose I could allow a friendly pest to stay." He agreed eventually, moving over toward the cliff edge where she stood, and stilled beside her at a respectable distance. "The view is rather nice, and it would be a pity to share it alone." There's a bite of mock exasperation in his tone, though it lacked any real teeth, like an old dragon forced to share it's lair with another who was decidedly less terrible, but wanted to keep it's dark and brooding aesthetic intact.

Kaisar Talks
TAG: @Lyra

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 10-31-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:27 PM