Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dynasty

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kaisar

K A I S A R
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.

"Once upon a time, perhaps." He rumbled, a pensive melancholy suddenly drenching his words like spring rain on a meadow. Or, for him and his, more akin to those sorrowful showers which often followed war. Dark clouds and rumbling thunder. There were other times for such thoughts, the Warrior decided with a snort and pushed those lingering feelings away for later.  A sooty ear curled toward her voice as she elaborated on her own relationship with her brother, and that of her parents. He had long come to understand that the World was filled with poor parents, and a thought is spared toward his own son and daughter, those heirs of ash and fire who floated like wraiths through Novus, having followed him when he had left their homeland. He had not been an absent father to them, but his love had been a reserved thing. "At least you had each other." Kaisar offered, painfully aware of how pitiful of a comfort the statement was.

He lapsed into a comfortable silence once more as she continued to speak, and at the mention of her brother wanting to part in his destiny, he uttered a crude laugh of his own. "I imagine the disappointment was great, and their anger more so." The warrior mused with a shift of a muscular shoulder. "My own father was never particularly pleased with the fact, for all my training and sparring I was never interested in War to the level of him and my brother." War had been an expectation, a duty. A duty he had done, but he had not done it with the fervor or love his father had, the cruel bastard that he was. "It does not surprise me that such a land bred cruel parents for you and yours. It seems to be the breeding ground for absent love."

A red eye met silver and in them winked and shimmered a note of understanding. It disappeared after a moment, as if caught by the mountain wind and carried far away. "I'm sure he is safe." Kaisar hummed after a moment. "It takes strength and tenacity to run from a life such as that, something that no doubt will serve him well where ever he is. You will find him, I'm sure."

TAG: @Lyra
"sunshine dasies butter mellow!"

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 10-31-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Kaisar - 11-06-2017, 10:13 AM