Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

He had to be careful on the river’s edge, the rocks and sharp ledges making it a difficult time to enjoy a stroll along the river banks. One misstep, one shift of the weight in the wrong direction would send him into the river where the tumultuous waters would sweep him away. It had nearly been his fate as a boy, only sheer luck saving him from a watery grave -- and thus this part of his lands always gave him such great pause. He set his feet firmly onto the mixture of soil and rock, leaning forward and lowering his head down in order to drink from the rumbling waters. The rapids were further downstream, though this part of the river was not very placid either.

He lifted his head at the sight of another, the sound of her footsteps lost thanks to the running river. For a moment, he thought her to be Pan -- one of the few of his herd that he knew fairly well, the boy lively and kind -- and recently blessed as he had heard, with eternal youth. That was two of his people now that had been blessed by the gods, and he felt a sense of fatherly pride at the idea. But this creature was different than the silvery-boy with green scales, although if he had not been truly looking and seeing he might have mistaken them.

He moved without thinking, moving with a sense of urgency that he did not quite understand and stepped right into the river. He could feel the current pulling at his limbs, threatening to send him under if his step were to prove faulty -- but he was careful. It rose to his underbelly, and the stallion lifted his large russet colored wings just to keep them out of the water’s grip. They were a good last resort, if he found himself unable to cross. The water was chilly, thanks to autumn, and he could imagine that he would have quite the explanation to give once he reached the other side -- but he did not care.

All that he cared for now, was reaching this stranger across the way.  

@Pale
Sorry it’s kind of meh!

coding by Avis

Messages In This Thread
-- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Pale - 10-31-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Kasil - 11-07-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Pale - 11-07-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Kasil - 11-22-2017, 09:34 AM