Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

It became more apparent as he crossed the river, that the stranger was just as curious about him as he was about her. She met him in the water, until it met her knees and he was just a little taller so the water did not quite reach as high. She extended her muzzle towards him, close enough that their breath intermingled. She smelled different to him, like a mixture of different waterways and just a tinge of the hot desert sands that told him she was from Solterra. His dark gaze swept over her figure, an oddness rising in his chest that he could not quite explain. The ears atop his crown twisted, listening to her soft greeting and offering one in return.

”Hello. He murmured, close enough that his voice did not need to raise any louder than the babbling of the river. His skin prickled with the cold air, now that he wasn’t quite so submerged in the river behind him. ”It will be dark soon, should you be out here alone?” He murmured. The change of seasons had brought with it an early darkness, and Kasil always felt uneasy about leaving his people outside of the citadel. The night was dark and full of terrors, especially alone and despite the fact that she clearly was not one of his people -- simply by her scent -- he felt driven to take her back with him.

”I am Kasil. Sovereign to these lands, welcome to Delumine...miss…?” He said, turning an ear in her direction in hopes of catching her name.

@Pale
Why is he so bad with women? xD

coding by Avis

Messages In This Thread
-- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Pale - 10-31-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Kasil - 11-07-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Pale - 11-07-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: -- i tried to hold these secrets inside me - by Kasil - 11-22-2017, 09:34 AM