Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Voice of the People (Gathering with Champion of Community)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morpho

The butterfly mare had been something of a ghost in the Dusk Court.  She knew only Rannveig, Weir, and Florentine here, and had made a point to get out and find additional creatures in her new homeland.  It had taken some time for her to be alone, to heal – but now, the gild flecked mare felt comfortable here, understanding her role in the grander scheme, and glad to be in a position where she could learn without feeling the burden of responsibility.

She made her way toward Weir, curious what the Champion of Community had called them together for.  Offering a smile to the newly crowned Sovereign and making a point to congratulate the flower girl later, she turned toward the stranger @Asterion and offers a quiet introduction.  Good day – I don’t believe we’ve met… I am Morpho, a Sage of the Dusk Court.  She bows her head toward him, the motion causing her lantern necklace to bob and dance with light.

For a moment, she considered the thought of being a Sage.  She hadn’t done anything with that yet, and needed to learn more about the world they lived in.  In truth, she knew very little about Terrestella, their religion, or anything else of the matter.  Though she was a creature that was curious about the world, Morpho hadn’t taken the time to really understand her role here yet, a thought which caused her a bit of shame.  Clearing her throat, she tried to find one question in the many that swirled in her mind, to ask of Weir.

I suppose that I find myself wanting to find a place here.  I am a Sage, but likely unworthy of such a title – for I know nothing to share with others.  Is this truly the best place for me, @Florentine?  I will serve in whatever capacity you wish… but in the meantime, @Weir, if there is a project or task that needs attention, I would be happy to assist.

Morpho
of the dusk court
html by castlegraphics; image by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voice of the People (Gathering with Champion of Community) - by Morpho - 11-18-2017, 05:40 AM