Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - welcome the dawn.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

l y r a

SHE IS MADE OF MOONBEAMS AND STARDUST

She wasn't entirely used to the formalities though it wasn't uncomfortable really. Just something she wouldn't expect someone to do in front of her. Upon hearing his name she offered him a small gentle smile, a small dip of her head in return to his bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Zaius." Lyra replied as she tilted her head a little to the side. She was a little curious as to who his friend was that he had been talking to. There was no one that she saw that was near him or her. But she didn't want to pry about it, everyone had their secrets right?

"Still, I apologize for interrupting your chat with your friend." She replied gently, watching him curiously still until he asked where she calls home. "I live in a place called Denocte, it is where the Night Court reigns. Though..I was not born in these lands." She admitted to him with a glance around the area. Lyra wasn't sure if she was the best person to describe Denocte or it's people but she would do her best. Especially since it would seem he was new to these lands as a whole. "Denocte is beautiful..and the people there are full of life and laughter. I suppose the best way to describe them..would be that they are performers, many sing and dance among other things. There is always some kind of celebration going on. And as for where you are..this land is called Novus and there are four courts that rule over a region of it."

@Zaius

"Speaking"

Neverr & space

Messages In This Thread
welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-04-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-06-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-07-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-07-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-15-2017, 02:39 AM