Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - welcome the dawn.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Zaius

[Image: bcrZhpWH_o.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The painted stallion absorbed every single one of her words, hungry for the new knowledge she provided him with. There were only so many books one could read before they must experience life for themselves, explore and discover what the world has to offer. He’d read all that he could back in Cirrus, the wind had accompanied him, it had whispered secrets unknown even to scholars in his ears and Zaius was always ready for more. The wind had been the catalyst for his pursuit of knowledge and now that he was on his own, he hoped, somewhere deep down, that if he pursued it once more, perhaps the wind would return.

“Well I’m sure Denocte is beyond beautiful and I would love to visit there, it’s been too long since I laid back and gazed at the stars. Oh, the stories the stars can tell,” he said, his eyes foggy with the thought before he smiled longingly.

He admired her smile as she continued speaking.
“I hope to meet this Kasil one day, see if he deserves to be in his position,” he said, jokingly as he smiled brightly. Though he knew, subconsciously, he didn’t want to do any such thing. Kings scared him, didn’t matter who they were or what they stood for, he did not trust them.

He watched her, he watched her every movement. His mind whirred, every possibility moved quickly through it. Overly analytical, this was a weakness and Zaius knew it. It tore him apart inwardly, made him crazy at times but he had tried to subdue the never ending thoughts.
“Well, m’lady Lyra, I am so honored to accompany you to your home,” the stud said with a small dip of his head, always a gentleman.
“Lead the way, we have a beautiful new land to discover together,” the words spilled from his lips as he winked at her, turquoise eyes shining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Lyra

Messages In This Thread
welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-04-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-06-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-07-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-07-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-15-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-17-2017, 10:39 PM