Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - welcome the dawn.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

l y r a

SHE IS MADE OF MOONBEAMS AND STARDUST

She was finding it easier to talk with this stallion, Lyra normally was wary of any males. The reason behind it being her homeland didn't have the nicest of males or females for that matter, but the males were by far the worst. It was such a breath of fresh air for the girl to find males that weren't abusive or bullies. "The stars have many stories..and secrets." She agreed with a slight grin upon her dark lips. Glad to hear that someone else also loved the stars as much as she did. Perhaps it was a bit strange how much she adored the stars to others but..she honestly only had the stars to look to when she had been a child. They knew her dreams and wishes, she trusted no one else with those thoughts.

"I hope he lives up to your expectations then." She chuckled softly, a light flick of her tail to show she was teasing. Lyra didn't know for sure if Kasil was a good king or not but she also hadn't heard anything terrible about him. So she was hopeful at least.

When he said he'd love to accompany her back to Denocte she couldn't help but grin and she tilted her head to the side a bit. Her silver gaze bright as she turned a bit to the side, "Then let's be off hm? Follow me." Lyra took a few steps in the direction of her home, leaving Zaius enough time to catch up with her and walk beside her if he wished. "Would you mind telling me a bit about your home? What is it like?"

@Zaius I'm loving these two omg <3

"Speaking"

Neverr & space

Messages In This Thread
welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-04-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-05-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-06-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-06-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-07-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-07-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Zaius - 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: welcome the dawn. - by Lyra - 11-15-2017, 02:39 AM