Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A dream is a wish

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
FAYE

F A Y E

Faye was so entranced by the many different fish that she didn't quite hear anyone approach her. That is until she heard the male voice in her ears, surprise crossed her features as she lifted her head to look in their direction. Finding a stallion..with wings on his head trying to hide his face, she kind of blinked slowly. Why was he so embarassed? She had to wonder as she kind of cocked her head to the side, her pale blue eyes watching him for a moment. "Um..hi. Are..you alright?" Faye questioned as she took a step towards him, her long mane slightly covered half of her face.

"You don't have to hide..I won't hurt you. I don't exactly bite..unless I have reason to." Faye offered the male a small teasing smile. Hoping to help ease the sudden tension and awkwardness in the air. Besides she wanted to actually see the face of this stranger, not just catch glimpses every time he peaked out from behind his wings. She briefly wondered if maybe Arcus might be close by and if he was..she hoped he wouldn't frighten this male. This one seemed much more skittish than anyone else she knew and she had to wonder why.

"My name's Faye if that helps any. Who might you be?" Faye asked as she stepped out of the water with a small shake of her body to get rid of the excess water that clung to her skin.

"speaking"

@Zosimos

space

Messages In This Thread
A dream is a wish - by FAYE - 11-06-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: A dream is a wish - by Zosimos - 11-06-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: A dream is a wish - by FAYE - 11-09-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: A dream is a wish - by Zosimos - 11-24-2017, 11:13 PM