Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To the open arms of the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE

The ocean carried him to Novus, and he is ready for it to carry him away. Jude wonders why he even bothers with lingering when it has become so apparent how meaningless he is. Obsession pulled him here and it is apparent this has been a fool’s errand. Sorrow is souring into simmering rage, his heartache is hardening into something far hotter. Jax had treated him as an accessory, an item to be toyed with and discarded when his use had run dry. His teeth grind together as he stares out at the ocean and listens to the lull of the tide. 

I was driven by infatuation and look at where it’s gotten me, he says to his feline who is swatting idly at a crab that has it’s pinchers raised. He kicks up a damp wave of sand before he traipses along the shore and stares out at the roaring waters. Those merchants are long gone by now, he’ll have to find other ways home even if it means more traveling on his own. It is not his first quest and he imagines if he can survive it once a second surely could be doable.

”I’m done shedding tears for people that won’t weep for me,” he whispers to himself, ”I’ve wasted far too much emotion on men that can’t reciprocate.. I’m not going to be second best anymore.” He can hear the pitter patter of paws as Mittens trots up next to him, tail twitching. For once he holds his head high and doesn’t bow to the nagging sorrow and fear that tries to yank him downwards. This life is his own and it’s time he seeks something of his own. 
"your heart's too big for your body"

gonna mark this as open but @Akeli first please

Messages In This Thread
To the open arms of the sea - by Jude - 11-07-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: To the open arms of the sea - by Akeli - 11-12-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: To the open arms of the sea - by Jude - 11-14-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: To the open arms of the sea - by Akeli - 11-29-2017, 03:28 PM