Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Exploration

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE
If you love me let me go
These words are knives
that often leave scars
Jude can spot the enormous figure mere moments after calling out. He tenses and glances towards his cat who keeps the herbs clutched in her mouth, tail twitching as she watches Zaius. Jude’s tail twitches and he stares on in silence as the winged man introduces himself. Curiously he studies him and blinks when he realizes the other stallion has multiple sets of wings. One set would be difficult enough to deal with he imagines, but he holds back any sort of potential rude comment that ebbs at his tongue.

“My name is Jude,” he says after a moment and debates whether to introduce his friend but decides against it as Mittens rubs up against him lightly in a reassuring gesture. He isn’t going to run he tells himself, he isn’t going to run.. He is going to be brave and independent, prove to himself that he can do more than cry into silken sheets and hide beneath the quilts.

Again the larger stallion speaks and Jude glances down at Mittens who is still holding the herbs in her mouth. He is quiet for a very long moment before nodding. “Yes.. I’m a healer of the Dusk Court,” he says, deciding not to mention his lackluster attachment to the place as well as its ruler. Apathy is a harsh mistress and it’s holding onto him quite tightly lately. “Which court are you from?”

Image by Queerly | Code by Tribs

@Zaius

Messages In This Thread
Exploration - by Jude - 11-08-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: Exploration - by Zaius - 11-08-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Exploration - by Jude - 11-10-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Exploration - by Zaius - 11-17-2017, 10:19 PM