Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - light of the seven.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Zaius

[Image: bcrZhpWH_o.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaius watched each act with curiosity, it settled over him nicely. He accepted the emotion with a smile as he watched the other creature emerge from the shadows. The man’s head tilted in a canine esque way as he watched the grey woman bow to the other stallion. So, with his royal mannerisms, the pale man did the same, quietly, slightly.
His attention passed between the two, each of their words seemed almost defensive. He hadn’t meant that there couldn’t be anything good, he had asked if the woman was reading anything good. Whatever, he looked at both of them with clear eyes before he spoke.
“I am new here but it a pleasure to meet the King of the Dawn Court,” the man said, his words flowed politely from soft lips before he turned his attention back towards the strange woman in the shadow.
“And though I am not sure how you know my name, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. But, would you do me the honor of giving me your name m’lady?” Zaius asked, ever so kindly but unsure.

This was such a strange place, where women read in the shadows, surrounded by the dead and Kings wandered around defending his books. Zaius lost himself for a moment, the clouds of Cirrus filled his mind.
Though the realm of Dawn was around him, he couldn’t help but miss his home. There he was surrounded by family and even though they did not understand him, he enjoyed their company. Here, the wind was quieter, the barrier had cut off his connection with the wind and he had never felt so lonely.
A melancholy presence filled him as he returned to the catacombs, he had escaped his mind once more.
“So, m’lady, I suspect you possess some kind of magic? Can I ask how you came about maintaining it here?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry this took so long :/
@Nimue @Kasil

Messages In This Thread
light of the seven. - by Nimue - 11-11-2017, 06:50 AM
RE: light of the seven. - by Zaius - 11-17-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: light of the seven. - by Kasil - 11-20-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: light of the seven. - by Nimue - 11-22-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: light of the seven. - by Zaius - 12-25-2017, 04:36 PM