Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - now we are free

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Suriel

Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me, makes me lighter Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath;

There was a subtle comfort in the silence that surrounded the forest around Suriel. She took a deep breath of the clean air, and even though the trees around her were thick and tall, she still felt nice here. She still felt at home. Her white muzzle pressed against the air and she took another deep whiff, closing her eyes with a satisfied feeling curling up inside her. Sometimes Suriel even wondered about her mother, Catarina, and whether or not she felt any guilt for what she did to her. But there really wasn't any need to concern herself with that. She had friends, well, she had some friends. She had a purpose in life or she hoped to find one. She took in another breath before opening her eyes.

She hadn't been traveling for too long, but now the darkness was slightly lighter though still considered 'night' and she wondered if she had been out here all night, she couldn't remember. Time seemed to fly by so fast sometimes, out alone in the woods on the border of these lands she had come across. A soft breeze ruffled through her little spot and she was brought back to the present. It was still dark, but the moon was hidden behind some sneaky clouds.

Of course, the night was beautiful, and she could stick around until the sun came up at least. A little tune slowly began to burble out of her, in just a soft little hum, so she wouldn't make herself fall asleep. Slowly though, words began to form and she couldn't help herself, but she made sure not to fall asleep herself, trying to turn it outwards. The words always came naturally to her, like it was her own little language, but that's what had helped her get through her day. It seemed silly now, yet the song still came so natural and easy. She kept it soft though, without the gusto she usually sang it with, merely singing it to herself. The sky didn't seem to be getting any brighter, but Suriel didn't feel as tired anymore, even a little more awake. Perhaps her songs could do what they liked for her.

SPEECH

Song: Boop

Messages In This Thread
now we are free - by Suriel - 11-14-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: now we are free - by Messalina - 11-15-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: now we are free - by Suriel - 11-19-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: now we are free - by Messalina - 11-24-2017, 03:21 AM