Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - they keep wandering

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Octavian

Octavian
Clack clack clack
One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four; he counted each step against stone like it would save his life. One, two, three, four, to anyone else it would seem the small thing of a horse was in a rush somewhere, something important to do, but really there was absolutely nothing to do at all. Octavian was bored because there was nothing to do and no one to care for, so, he sat. It went against everything in his nature to do absolutely nothing but... he could do this. 

Octavian couldn't. Springing up like he was on fire the stallion trotted on, one, two, three, four, one , two , three- voices. Given Octavian hadn't met anyone in this new land yet he jumped at the chance to see another horse or two. Picking up his pace he practically ran towards the voices loosing his breath fast, he was a little horse, and truly not in good shape. Out of breath, huffing and puffing like the little striped train that could Octavian had been going so fast he couldn't slow himself down. Trying all his might Octavian stopped so abruptly he almost flung himself forward. 

"Hello there!" his greeting came in a burst, he was out of breath and panting, his wooden beads clacking and chiming. Blowing a few curls out of his eyes the stallion caught his breath before looking up at the two mares smiling, his green eyes sparkling.  "For-forgive me, im not the most fit horse with these short legs and all!" he chuckled.  

Octavian took a second and realized that the golden woman had seemed injured, it was healing but she was still hurt. "Oh my dear! Are you alright my dear?" he seemed truly alarmed as if his tail had been set on fire. Octavian began dancing in place very worried and nervous, clack, clack, clack, one, two, three. 

Sometimes there's beauty in the tough words- it's all in how you read them 
 Notes: Hope you don't mind him jumping in! Also excuse my crappy post im still getting used to him! <3

@Cress @Florentine

Messages In This Thread
they keep wandering - by Cress - 11-17-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: they keep wandering - by Florentine - 11-24-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: they keep wandering - by Octavian - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM