Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - call on me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Liesel

L I E S E L

she breathed stars

and he gave her the rising sun

A bright laugh escaped her throat as she chased her King from the confines of their whispering Court, flitting and dancing along beside him like a golden eyed bird, delicate and dainty next to the muscles rippling underneath his dark skin. He moved with power, his vast wings flaring and tilting to keep balance as they ran and leaped, his path direct and immovable where hers was a prancing shifting delight around him. 

Liesel surrounded the King with her coconut and vanilla scent as it wafted from her silver hair, lightening the crispness of the day. She stopped only when her breath came in gasps and she had no more bright laughs to share, only a panting grin, mischievous and vibrant. After a moment of grinning at Kasil with burnt butter eyes, she started to notice her surroundings. 

She hadn't been in Delumine long enough to see the marvellous display of red headed flowers now peeking over the grass, each time she'd visited the meadow it had only been endless grass. Now... she took in the sight of the colourful field, her grin remaining plastered to her enigmatic face. Once more, as if she could not help it, her eyes returned to the strong, stoic vision of her King. She'd never seen him so relaxed, and without his headpiece he almost seemed... normal. As if there wasn't a Kingdom relying on him, or several other courtiers waiting to snatch him from her summer hands. 

Liesel pushed the thought back, taunting;

"I thought you were lost to the scrolls for good!"

@Kasil because it took me so outrageously long to reply to our old thread, I've started a new one for us directly after they left the Dawn Court xx and omg excuse me for the lame ending

space

Messages In This Thread
call on me - by Liesel - 11-23-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: call on me - by Kasil - 11-24-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: call on me - by Liesel - 11-25-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: call on me - by Kasil - 01-09-2018, 04:46 PM