Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

.Eros.

Eluetheria? Ruris? What do those mean? The words were foreign, sounded like nothing Eros had ever heard before. He considered asking the other horse what he meant by them but instead nodded. Knowing what they meant did him no good if he didn’t really understand where they were in relation to anything else here. Anxiety built in his chest as he wondered what would happen if he couldn’t find Aion, if they were apart forever. He wasn’t used to this overwhelming sense of apprehension and panic; usually when he encountered new places curiosity was the principal feeling. This time, Aion’s absence brought a wave of fear over him. Eros had become so reliant, so docile; he wasn’t sure he could manage without his mate.

“Oh, Aion? He’s gorgeous,” Eros answered, dreamily. It was certainly not the most useful of information he could have offered the other man, but definitely the one that best represented what he saw in his partner. It was Aion’s looks that had attracted Eros to him at first, after all. A distant smile spread across his face as he pictured his partner. He loves Aion’s build: the unique arrangement of masculinity that results from his mixed breeds. He loves his feathers and the way they move as his emotions change. He loves his striking blue eyes and silky tail. He suspects if Aion still had his wings he’d be a sucker for those, too.

It isn’t just the physicality of Aion that he admires, though. His thoughtful, yielding, protective (although oftentimes overpossessive) nature helped Eros to realize how loving he could really be. It hit Eros suddenly, how many things he likes about Aion, how many things he aches for now that he’s gone. “You have to help me find him! We got separated in a storm and—and I really miss him.” Imminent tears stung in his eyes and soon began to stream down his cheeks. “Please, Po?”

tense issues all over bc of course eros still loves him c’x
and never soon enough lmao

tag: @ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM