Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

The change in the stallion was almost immediate, leaving Ipomoea to observe in confusion as his brusque demeanor dissolved into something far more affectionate. His tone, also was immediately softer, those first four words spreading so much fondness throughout his voice and across his features, a trait that was in and of itself foreign to Ipomoea. He had been attached to people, sure; he had made friends everywhere he had yet gone, but friends remained the only connections he knew. Although he'd only known kindness, he certainly had never gotten closer to anyone than mere companions. All things considered, Po was entirely oblivious to the concept of relationships.

But it wasn’t until now that he had even stopped to consider that he was missing out on something. He was jealous of the way the mere thought of this Aion seemed to make Eros happy, to change his mood so drastically from rude to loving. If nothing else, they meant more to each other than anyone meant to Po, and it stabbed at his heart to realize.

Though of course the tone switched quickly again, but now at least Ipomoea understood where it was coming from. His better nature appealed to him to help, despite his desire to be on his way. He could feel a tug on his mane, Alorus trying to pull him along into the forest, but he was ignored. The story Eros told was believable, and coupled with his tears pulled directly at his heartstrings.

“Of course I'll help!" he promised him, taking a step forward to press his dark muzzle against the other's cheek in a brief gesture of friendship. He was almost certainly violating boundaries again with a horse whose name he had yet to learn, but the action came naturally despite that. "What did you say he looked like?” Determined to help now, he was willing to ask every equine he came across whether they were or knew of this Aion from this moment forward without hesitation. Already he was scanning the empty plain, as though through sheer will alone he could make another person appear. It was silly, but Po had always been and would always be an optimistic dreamer.

But it occurred to him that maybe—just maybe—he could both help this stranger and himself at the same time. He wasn’t sure if either Eros or his mate were from the Dawn Court, but where better to start than there, the center of knowledge? For all he knew, they might even keep records, or perhaps some traveler stopping there had seen him around. “Maybe the Dawn Court could help us look? They’re supposed to know a lot of things, or maybe he even went there himself.” It was a bit of a long shot, but maybe the pale stallion would take the bait.

@Eros
wait really, he does? c’x
dw eros at least he’s on novus now lmao
!!!

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM