Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

.Eros.

Po’s offer surprised him. Eros wasn’t sure he would have done the same in his situation, but then again he wasn’t very good with strangers (or with making friends). “Really, you’ll help me? Thank you, Ipomoea.” Eros was relieved, if only to a degree. He’d had very little luck looking for his partner on his own and the last thing he needed was to become was discouraged. Perhaps a companion to search with would be the perfect impetus. His eyes quickly dried and his frown was replaced by a smile, even as Po reached out to touch him. He sure seemed very young and very curious—the perfect person to adventure with.

“Oh, right. He’s white and has black markings on his face and leg, and um, feathers on his crest. He’s bigger than me, too.” He couldn’t find words to express how handsome he thought his mate was, but he hoped his vague description explained enough that if Po were to see him he would recognize him as Aion. “His eyes are blue,” he added, just in case.

Again, Po offhandedly mentioned an unfamiliar name. The Dawn Court? Eros began to ask what that was, but then thought better of it. Perhaps foreigners were unwelcome here. Po must not have taken Eros for an outsider (despite his obvious lack of comprehension) and had assumed he would have understood. For now, Eros would let it stay that way. He didn’t want to sound confused, or even worse, ignorant. “Maybe? Looking couldn’t hurt, I guess.”

idk, maybe he'll forget he loves him if he doesn't find him soon hahaha
yes and bc this is so late he even has /posts/ now! c'x

tag: @ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM