Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

The relief on the pierced equine’s face and his drying eyes were reward enough for Po, a happy smile spreading across his features as he brushed off the gratitude with modesty. It was hard for him to believe that someone would refuse, save for out of necessity—but he was an optimist at heart, still young and naive and very much in love with the world. “You can call me Po,” he said simply.

The description he was given certainly was not the best in the world, but Ipomoea’s mind was already working on putting the pieces together, a puzzle piece of a horse that he was slowly filling in. “How blue? Like the sky blue?” he asked distantly, head cocked sideways as though in concentration.

His new friend seemed to agree with him, albeit hesitantly, but any reservations were lost on Po. The smile returned quickly to his face, stretching across his features in elation. “Great! The Court is east of us, but it isn’t very far, I’d say a day’s walk or so?” He took the first step in that direction, beckoning for the pale stallion to fall in step beside him. “Most of it is through a forest,” he added, unsure if that would make a difference to him or not.

It wasn’t until they had already started walking that it suddenly occurred to him that the previous introduction was only one-sided. A ghost of a frown crossed his features, raking his brain through and through to be sure he hadn’t just forgotten such an important detail, as uncharacteristic as it would be. “Oh hey, what did you say your name was again?” he asked innocently, eyes already scanning to either side in absolute dedication to his newfound duty.

@eros
that would be so sad hahaha, i think aion’s heart would completely shatter
he’s trying, yes! c’x none of them are v friendly tho lmao
“I’m here!”

coding by sid
manip by rhiann

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM