Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

The ground was soft underhoof, the sun warm against his back, and now he had a traveling companion—life in an instant felt good and well to Po. Alorus simply shook his head and burrowed into the loose hairs at Po's withers, building himself a little nest, sure this would take far longer than the interest he had invested.

Puzzle-like pieces were starting to fit together in his mind in what he imagined to be Aion. He envisioned Eros, but taller: devoid of his tattoos or piercings, eyes awash in an overly saturated blue made to stand out. Then he added black, a splash onto his legs like stockings on a bay, covering his face in a mask similar to what kids in the capitol donned when playing cops and robbers. The tail he braided loosely, all the way down to the end; and upon his brow he added feathers, similar to those on a cockatoo. Satisfied with this image he'd concocted, he smiled, nodding along to Eros' imagery of skies and oceans, imagination running wild with it. He was quite sure now that it would be impossible to mistake this Aion character.

“Oh yes,” he said over his shoulder, already halfway to the sea of green awaiting them, anxious to see what lay on the other side. Would Dawn Court be open, like a valley, littered with flowers and soft grasses and babbling rivers? Would there be buildings and libraries and books and novels for him to indulge in? What about the people, what would they be like (would they have accents, like the Night Court mare he had met)? So many questions ran through his mind, he had to shove them down in order to focus on Eros’.

“There should be lots, I heard that Delumine was supposed to have the darkest soil in Novus—lots of things should be growing in there!” Of course, he wouldn’t know for sure, as this was his own first time visiting (and hopefully staying); he hoped his inexperience didn’t show, for he did not want his new friend to abandon him in search of a better guide. “What flowers does Aion like best? I’m sure we could find some nice lilies or bluebells if you'd like?”

Again he paused and smiled, now near the tree line. The tear that slipped down Eros’ cheek was surprising, confusing even, but Po was quick to brush it off. Instead he reached his muzzle out in a warm greeting, a gesture he hoped was comforting. “It’s nice to meet you, Eros.”

“Let’s go find those flowers?” And with that he was off, turning to cross the forest's threshold.

@eros
then you can be the one to console him? C:
right, he doesn't need friendly c'x

also I thought here might be a good place to end it after your reply? ;u; w them disappearing into the forest together hahaha
“I’m here!”

coding by sid
manip by rhiann

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM