Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

.Eros.

Everything was unfamiliar here, and, for once, he hated it. He missed home, he missed the comfort that accompanied recognition. The storm had finally passed and he had stumbled once again into a new land except, this time, Aion was not by his side. He had cried for what seemed like days with no end until now; he struggled to his hooves, legs weak with exhaustion. A cool breeze swept through the plain and the grasses shivered, nearly knocking him right back down.

He picked up a canter in hopes of covering more ground more quickly, but in actuality was probably just carrying him further and further from his mate. “Aion?,” he called desperately into the empty plain. “Aion??” His voice was raspy from overuse after days of hopeless shouting and his mind was despondent.

In the distance Eros spotted a horse and he could feel his heart jump into his throat. As he grew closer, it become obvious that its coat was far too dark to be his partner’s. Perhaps the other horse could direct him toward Aion, though? He slowed to a trot, then walk, and approached. “Pardon my interruption, but could you tell me where the hell I am? And have you seen my mate?”

tiny (awful) reply from my tiny (awful) horse c'x
also everyone is looking for the relic and eros is looking for aion hahaha

tag: @ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM