Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - don't let me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

He could hear another equine approaching from behind, long ears twisting around to listen to the approaching hoofbeats. There was no reason he could think of to fear company: every other equine he had met so far had been infinitely kind to him, helpful even. It had bred in him an innate trust in the intentions of others, naive as that may be. So instead he waited contentedly for the other to approach, believing without a doubt that they would. So he did not bother to turn around, his eyes remaining focused instead on the forest stretching seemingly endlessly out before him.

And approach they did. The rough words surprised Ipomoea, and he turned his head sharply to inspect the white coated stranger.  It was a struggle to make the beginning of the question match with its end, for it was like trying to fit two corner pieces of a puzzle together. It just didn’t seem to work, leaving him confused and muddled as a result. “Where are we..?” his own voice trailed off as he let the question process, turning over slowly in his mind. How could one not know where they were? Just in front of them lay Viride Forest, the Dawn Court, where all of Ipomoea’s hopes and dreams and goals lay. The idea that a place of such obvious importance could be mistaken for anything else positively baffled him. “Oh, here? This is Eluetheria Plains, we’re at the very northern reaches of Ruris,” he told the stranger, taking a minute to study his appearance before answering his second question. He had not met anyone outside of Solterra yet who had piercings like himself--maybe that was where this man was from? The blue marking his chest and legs however, those were entirely new to him, unlike any marking he had seen yet, especially on such a pale horse. 

“I’m not sure? I haven’t seen another person in a while, but what does he look like?” And truly, he hadn’t. The plains were admittedly far emptier than he had expected, having seen not a single soul since leaving the Dusk Court. It was lonelier than he had thought it would be; perhaps venturing out was simply better with company. Even now, his better nature was calling him to help find this ‘mate if only for the sake of having a companion, but he still wished to charge directly into the Dawn Court. Maybe this fellow could find his friend there? He wasn’t sure, for he hadn’t given very much information to go off of.

“Oh, and I’m Po. Ipomoea.” After all, he would hate to seem rude or, even worse, disinterested.

@Eros
ooc: only eros is awful, def not the reply c’x
poor eros, his savior will come soon hahaha
!!!

Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 06-17-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 06-25-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Eros - 08-15-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 05:35 PM