Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Killian

I hope to arrive to my death
Late, in love, and a little drunk

The stallion trudged through the snow, a look of disgust painted upon his normally coy features. The freezing season was usually one that left him bound to the desert’s sweltering hold, as he simply hated the cold. He had wandered too far past Solterra’s furthest reaches, and by the time the incoming snow storm had made itself known, he was too far to make it home before becoming trapped within the swirling snowfall.

So, that’s how he ended up there, upon the plains, complaining internally about his terrible luck. His trail, a solitary wake, was winding as he ambled across the scape that became so unfamiliar when painted in crystalized whites and pale blues. However, his displeasure at his circumstances were buried beneath a heavy blanket of confusion and intrigue as he happened upon a bizarre gathering.

Collected upon the wondrous winter landscape was a gathering of equids. Horses mingled with pegasi who spoke with unicorns, and, though many stood simply observing, some were playing. The coyote prince tipped his head as he watched some of them push the snow around, creating sculpted mounds out of the soft powder. This behavior seemed strange at the very least, and as he pulled his gaze away, his ocean blues landed upon a woman he recognized from home. They had never met formally, though he was involved enough to know she held power at home. Avdotya was her name, and though she probably wouldn’t know nor recognize his face within the crowd, he respected her prowess and sleek form enough to remember the name.

Moving forward, he made his way towards the snake woman, finally stopping within a respectful distance. He gave a quick dip of his head in respect towards the Regent, and a similar, though half-hearted, gesture towards the other stallion she stood beside, and began to speak. “Time wasting indeed,” he agreed, using the small snippet of conversation he had gathered with his eavesdropping to place himself within their circle. “Though, perhaps this is the norm for those who live outside the Solis’ grasp.” He shook, shaking the snow from his back, growing slightly perturbed by the way it clumped in small balls in his tail and mane. “I’m not sure why anyone would spend their free time frolicking in such bitter cold, anyways.”

He diverted his gaze from the woman, looking back over towards the others. Perhaps it was his lack of a true childhood, or the way he had traded in his own innocence in exchange for devious skills, but he just couldn’t understand why anyone would play such silly reindeer games.

@Avdotya @Tamran I hope you guys don’t mind if I just push him over here with you guys. I didn’t want all of my characters being weird outliers in this thread ;D

Messages In This Thread
EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 12-09-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Cynix - 12-10-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Isorath - 12-12-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Tamran - 12-14-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Messalina - 12-15-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Adelheid - 12-16-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Avdotya - 12-17-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Rostislav - 12-18-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Killian - 12-18-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Akeli - 12-18-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Kahli - 12-18-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 12-20-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Adelheid - 12-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Messalina - 01-14-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: EVENT | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?! - by Ipomoea - 01-26-2018, 04:09 PM