Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dream of you {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The evenings finger crept across her skin beneath her hair in cool waves as if to try and message her muscles. Bugs twirled and darted across the surface of the water and creating ripples across the surface in the reflections of the trees. It was relaxing but weir always has her guard up in a place she knows little about still. There are mysteries in every corner of this land peering around every stone, leaf, and shadow. There feels like there is a force here that vibrates the land and controls forces beyond Weir’s imagination.

Before Yana had a chance to respond there came the sound of movement from around a bend in the river. Weir might have been more frightened if she wasn’t already in the company of a possible ally, that is if Yana flight alongside Weir if need be. Obviously, this handsome stranger was listening in on their conversation for he provided valuable information with the first warm passage of air from his tongue. His voice matched perfectly with the trinkets that wove around his body and his leg. She already liked the look of this one. He reminded her of the dark-skinned travelers of her village that would bring the most amazing items to trade and were her favorites of the traveling traders.

She glanced away from the stallion to the mare as she had a bout of coughing. How strange. She looked back to the male for he appeared to pose the highest risk but who is more dangerous than the next. Each one of us can harm in any numerous way. He does seem awfully full of himself but he is so beautiful, weir could hardly hold it against him. I am weir. I am from the dusk court. Is the night court across the terminus sea? I have heard about this place. You may know of him, he is a warrior of your court, a very capable one from what I have heard.

She didn’t mean to take over the conversation and direct it only to the chocolate gypsy and so she decided to speak again to the starry skinned female. I can show you around if you would like. Her next words were directed to both of them. I am a caretaker of the Dusk Court, located on the other side of the terminus sea and past the Tinea Swamp. Yana, you might like it there.

@Yana @Reichenbach
Trying to wrap this up so we can count it towards completed threads. :)

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Yana - 06-12-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 06-12-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Reichenbach - 06-13-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Yana - 06-20-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Dream of you {Relic Contest} - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 11:28 PM