Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest}

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

A stallion that looked vaguely familiar ran into the room, his attention on the fox that has cleverly escaped from him. (As sly, clever foxes do.) Poor Damascus (yes, that's his name!) has let his curiosity and the chase get the best of him, and before my eyes I watch the poor boy get his muzzle stuck in the hole. He begs Weir and I for our assistance. I can't help but chuckle in response, for never in my life have I seen something so amusing. Of course I don't plan to leave him struggling, but just for a moment, my silver eyes watch him in amusement.

Weir has her own agenda, and she dances past me to try to shove Damascus and help him out of his predicament. It's just what I'd been thinking, but she had moved to it first. Just then she flashes the red stone (that we had JUST discovered..) from in between her teeth, and dashes out the door! I stand, flabbergasted, slowly registering her taunt. It all just seemed to happen so damn fast. I glance at Damascus, making sure he has been rescued from the fox hole. "Well... I guess we'd better follow. C'mon Damascus, let's go!" And so without another thought, I give chase, rushing out of the pale horned mare.

"."
@Damascus
Wrapping it up on my end!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-16-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Beyond your flowers of flaming truth {Relic Contest} - by Rostislav - 07-28-2017, 09:05 PM