Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - To tell you the truth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

"Perhaps one of my sons, I thought at first." Sia and Cyn didn't visit often, but they were growing boys, bent on exploring and of course, poking around places they shouldn't. After her injuries were sustained, they were sticking close by, but sometimes they would wander a little, and it wasn't uncommon. Still, the sweet smile pulled on her lips and she let out a breathless chuckle, one that made her ribs ache a little before she ceased it, attempting to ease the clench. "It's good to see you again, however. I've come to enjoy your company." Though it was more silence than anything between them, it was good to appreciate someone being around while they both read through books and inscriptions.

The smell of the tea teased at her sensitive nose, and slate eyes softened somewhat more (something that could be deemed impossible) as she leaned and gently pulled her cup to herself. It balanced, placed down as she gave it a gentle swirl to stir up the contents and release more of the wonderful scent. "Ah, I love Chamomile," she admitted. The smell, mostly, was soothing, but she knew it would be good for her.

Slowly, Araxes sipped at the tea, taking care not to burn her tongue foolishly in the process, and the cup was set down with a gentle sound. Her attention shifted, from the books that were near her, to the other sage, and her lips twitched a little in to a smile that was more than grateful. "Slowly but surely, yes. It's.. well. The stiffness and aches, and I believe there's a fractured rib or two," she began, her free wing giving the slightest ruffle and releasing a small ivory feather that drifted down onto the table. She'd been losing them for a while too due to the trauma to them, as well as a molt.

"I would love any sort of recommendation, really. I've been coming up blank for myself when it comes to what I need." Granted, her little herb garden still had to grow some more. Already it took up a decent part of her quarters, though the more necessary plants were still only small sprouts. Others were dried and hung up, prepared and ready, but she saved those for the ones that needed it.

@Isorath || yess swee sage fransss

Messages In This Thread
To tell you the truth - by Isorath - 12-16-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Araxes - 12-16-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Isorath - 12-16-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: To tell you the truth - by Araxes - 01-02-2018, 09:54 PM