Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Oops, I Did it Again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Bucephalus

Rain started to fall from the heavens, leaving the young stallion soaked and chilled to the bone as he stood in front of this mare. He watched as she curled her neck over her shoulder, almost in pain as she lifted her head to look at him. He watched as her sternum dropped lower than the rest of her body. Was she angry about something, or something he couldn't explain? Either way, he would soon find out.

"No, everything is not alright."

Buceph quietly sighed. What had he done to somehow anger the mare in front of him? Was it simply because he had been present when she had fallen? Or had someone been by here before and had made fun of her? Or what if... No. He wouldn't let his mind go there, not after what he had been through.

"Do you think you could help me outta here, Goliath? I don’t think there’s mud or anything down there. I think I’m just propped in such a way that I’m off balance and can’t lever myself out. Maybe if you helped push me backward? Or… Oh! Maybe one of those vines? Are you any good at roping?"

"I can certainly try." He reared up, using his front legs to kick the vine over to the mare on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-22-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-22-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 12-25-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 12-26-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Adelheid - 01-11-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Oops, I Did it Again - by Bucephalus - 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM