Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Like The Stars [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The Ark started movin', it drifted with the tide,
Them Unicorns looked up from the rock and they cried,
And the waters came down and sorta floated them away,
That's why you'll never see a Unicorn, to this very day.

At last I've reached the final court of Novus. The Night Court of Denocte. I shake my head, willing the weariness to fade from my mind, from my eyes, from my senses as a whole. Night was falling, and soon the citizens of the land would be at their happiest, for daylight would be gone entirely. I'm trotting along, but then slow to a quiet, slow walk as I near the fortress. I sense that I might not be welcome here, despite no obvious neon lights telling me to fuckin' get lost. I keep my head low, observing rather than participating. I enter the fortress, its lights catching my form and illuminating me despite my attempts to avoid notice. There's only so much I can do, I suppose. I stand there for a moment before the word 'relic' catches my attention, and both my ears twitch and flicker in that direction. I turn my gaze toward two stallions. One seems familiar, but where I saw him in my Novus past I can't quite place. The other stallion looks quite comfortable in his surroundings but I certainly have no idea who he is. Unsurprising, I don't know who a lot of people are these days. I'm makin' it up as I go, aren't I? I let my legs carry me toward the pair and try to unassumingly join their conversation.

"Good evening, Comrades." Husky voice coughs out the greeting. Why is my voice always husky? I don't smoke.. I don't have a smoker's cough.. wtf? "I heard mention of this damn relic we all seem to be searching for.." Yes.. everyone. Pretty damn sure.

WC: 313
Tag: @Reichenbach Comment: Hope you don't mind me joining!!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-13-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-13-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-14-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-16-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Like The Stars [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-20-2017, 11:36 PM