Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gone in the blink of my eye

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mikhael

Mikhael smells the other male before he sees him, his heady musk filling his nose. The thunderous sound of waves seems to disappear as the stallion comes into sight, nothing more than an obscure brown blob filling his vision. He pauses mid-step, hooves digging into the moist sand which gives way freely beneath his weight. He lets out a low nicker in greeting. Closer and closer he comes, until finally Mikhael can see him clearly, head tilted and blue eyes seeking the gaze of the other. He was much taller, his body more full of bulk than Mikhael's ever had or likely ever would be. He found himself slightly intimidated by this man's sudden presence, realizing just how easy it would be for him to become overpowered. Despite the nervous twist in his gut, Mikhael forced himself to speak in a genial tone.

"Hello," he greeted simply, head bowed. "Did I interrupt you? I haven't trespassed, have I?" He worried aloud, his gaze shifting to scan the landscape around them. Had he inadvertently traveled through someone else's lands? In the Islands, he had always been careful not to trespass. Stallions there were fierce in protecting their lands and their mares, often driving off any who dared to set hoof in their territory without permission. It was a brutish way of life, really, and so Mikhael had always avoided the other islands, not wanting to create trouble for himself or anyone else.

@Bucephalus

Messages In This Thread
gone in the blink of my eye - by Mikhael - 12-27-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: gone in the blink of my eye - by Bucephalus - 12-27-2017, 09:50 PM
RE: gone in the blink of my eye - by Mikhael - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: gone in the blink of my eye - by Bucephalus - 01-04-2018, 05:01 PM